baby angel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baby angel

i have had three angel eggs and they faild to hatch is that normal or is there a special place to hatch it.

That's normal, each angel egg has like 10% chance to hatch.

Comment

it sucks though cause every egg i got was on dragon hunt and you know how hard that is i wish they would up the chance its not fair that i struck luck getting they egg and it fails.

Comment

You think that failing to hatch 3 free angel eggs is unfair? I bet you haven't seen people wasting 100$ real cash for firelord eggs and still end up with nothing

This game is based on luck a lot, so you gotta put up with that, I'm pretty sure they are not gonna up the hatching chance.

Comment

thats why they should cause i would be really upset if i spent a hundred dollors for the eggs and they failed even if it goes up to 50% that still gives us a good chance to get it to hatch. i think this is just a scam for people to waste money for them.

Comment

Well, lower success rate => people need to buy more to get what they want => more income for R2. Why must they change that system? You might argue that people might get upset and stop recharging because they keep failing, but no, those people are of a minor, insignificant number compared to those huge cashers who will keep spending until they have what they want.

Furthermore, the luck system has been there for more than a year, raising hatch rate now will make it unfair as other people had to work harder / spend more to get their pets, and newcomers now can get the same pet with little effort? It will just won't work that way.

From the above 2 points, I will conclude again: there won't be any change to the pet hatching system. You just need to try again when you get more eggs (be it from dragon hunt or buying from cash shop / others). I'm sure you will get your pet soon enough.

Comment

You got to hatch your eggs at Tree of Life. It is a place that brings life.

Comment

Working...
              X