Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HanYongLee
    replied
    changing DNS/IP will make our connection 50% slower than it is, that wont make it load forever... also it takes me along time to load CS's main page and the servers or it says Offline i can change my IP address but i want to play the game as it's normal on our IP b'cuz as i said it will make my net 50% more slower!

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    I have tested S62 and S64 and all seems well, as displayed below with the server timestamps. You can try using a proxy or manually changing your DNS/IP address to see if it clears up your issue.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2014-09-12 at 10.49.39 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	599.3 KB
ID:	1694433

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2014-09-12 at 10.53.07 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	590.6 KB
ID:	1694434

Leave a comment:

• R2294769
    replied
    you not the only one. im having trouble as well trying to login to the game. like i try so many times and manage to finally get on for iob but will get stuck on loading data. but now that i log out the game having the same issue and can't seem to connect once again. i know its not my connection because i have no trouble browsing the net and checking face book. only thing i have problem is trying to connect to cs.

Leave a comment:

• RPGHeroine
    replied
    I am currentley experiencing problems too on server 64 Purgatory and have tried 62 Bloodshed Hollow. I have also tried 3 different browsers and cant log in on any. I live in the uk and have good net and cleared my history last week. I had no problems last night and rarley have dc or bad lag issues.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by R297314665 View Post
    cant log in in server s32 europa please check this problem as sooner is possible because is Guild battle..contact me on my email..
    Are you in the correct game forum? Crystal Saga does not have a server named Europa.

Leave a comment:

• R297314665
    replied
    cant log in in server s32 europa please check this problem as sooner is possible because is Guild battle..contact me on my email..

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Thread moved to General Support.

Most often, extensive loading time is contributed to the player's end rather than the platform's. Many factors can add to a lengthy wait time, including but not limited to: poor/disrupted connection, system incompatibility, etc. You can try the following to see if it improves your load time: clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, using different browsers, closing any unnecessary windows/browsers, restarting your device/Internet source, using wired connection instead of wifi, using a proxy, and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address.

The DNS is sort of like a cybernetic phone book that consists of domain names > IP addresses.
    Last edited by Reverie; 09-12-2014, 11:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X