Loading Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading Problems

for gods sake R2 fix this loading problem it takes me a half hour to load and login into CS it says Loading Failed or Lost connection to the server my net connection is fine i think the problem is from you guys please fix it we can't keep playing like that btw what is DNS?

Thread moved to General Support.

Most often, extensive loading time is contributed to the player's end rather than the platform's. Many factors can add to a lengthy wait time, including but not limited to: poor/disrupted connection, system incompatibility, etc. You can try the following to see if it improves your load time: clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, using different browsers, closing any unnecessary windows/browsers, restarting your device/Internet source, using wired connection instead of wifi, using a proxy, and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address.

The DNS is sort of like a cybernetic phone book that consists of domain names > IP addresses.
    Last edited by Reverie; 09-12-2014, 11:43 AM.

Comment

cant log in in server s32 europa please check this problem as sooner is possible because is Guild battle..contact me on my email..

Comment

Originally posted by R297314665 View Post
        cant log in in server s32 europa please check this problem as sooner is possible because is Guild battle..contact me on my email..
        Are you in the correct game forum? Crystal Saga does not have a server named Europa.

Comment

I am currentley experiencing problems too on server 64 Purgatory and have tried 62 Bloodshed Hollow. I have also tried 3 different browsers and cant log in on any. I live in the uk and have good net and cleared my history last week. I had no problems last night and rarley have dc or bad lag issues.

Comment

you not the only one. im having trouble as well trying to login to the game. like i try so many times and manage to finally get on for iob but will get stuck on loading data. but now that i log out the game having the same issue and can't seem to connect once again. i know its not my connection because i have no trouble browsing the net and checking face book. only thing i have problem is trying to connect to cs.

Comment

I have tested S62 and S64 and all seems well, as displayed below with the server timestamps. You can try using a proxy or manually changing your DNS/IP address to see if it clears up your issue.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2014-09-12 at 10.49.39 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	599.3 KB
ID:	1694433

Name:	Screenshot 2014-09-12 at 10.53.07 AM.png
Size:	590.6 KB
ID:	1694434

Comment

changing DNS/IP will make our connection 50% slower than it is, that wont make it load forever... also it takes me along time to load CS's main page and the servers or it says Offline i can change my IP address but i want to play the game as it's normal on our IP b'cuz as i said it will make my net 50% more slower!

Comment

im having major login issues for last 10 hours now. and yes, tried to clear all possible and net is good

Comment

Originally posted by pt123456 View Post
                    im having major login issues for last 10 hours now. and yes, tried to clear all possible and net is good
                    And which server are you attempting to access? I will test it also to see if it's an error from the platform's end or otherwise.

Comment

and i just changed my IP address as u said and it took me to another page instead of server 75 when i clicked on it showed me this >> (( This search page has been blocked
                      due to a violation of our terms of use. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience )) <<
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      this is a serious problem the DNS problem is from u guys i talked with some of s75 players they had the same problem...

Comment

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Size:	198.6 KB
ID:	1694438

been like this for 4hours now... when what the hell is happening

Comment

Cant open not even the site for the past 6hrs "server not found" Tryna login from europe! Server (S33)Kraken beach!

Name:	χωρίς τίτλο.JPG
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	1694439

Comment

im trying to access either s1,s2 and s3 and it doesnt seem to connect. i know its not my connection as im able to browse the net and other things. its only cs page that doesnt seem to connect. i had no problem connecting lastnight it only happen this morning as i was trying to login for iob.

Comment

Please fix this loading problem ASAP PLEASE.

Comment

Working...
                              X