Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	206.8 KB
ID:	1694440

waaaaaaaaaaa....

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      And which server are you attempting to access? I will test it also to see if it's an error from the platform's end or otherwise.
      on s20. and many here said they having same problems. for a moment it works good and then may take long to get back online

Comment

Fix this problem PLEASE?

Comment

The DragonPals site is out, please fix it ASAP PLEASE.
          Really, I had a rough day, and I just want to play
          DragonPals now. Just please, fix it ASAP.

Comment

i am in the us i also had troble with this login error took many try to get it to work i think it on R2 end i play on s [11] just keep trying i know once you log in you ok but if you dc you gona have troble

Comment

I have tested S1, S2, S3, S20, S33, and S74 as mentioned in this thread, and there were no detectable issues logging in. This ranged issue has been reported, however in the meantime, do try testing a proxy and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address to see if it resolves the problem for now. Here's a handy DNS link: http://www.wikihow.com/Fix-DNS-Serve...onding-Problem.

Originally posted by TezTheDragon View Post
              The DragonPals site is out, please fix it ASAP PLEASE.
              Really, I had a rough day, and I just want to play
              DragonPals now. Just please, fix it ASAP.
              You're in the wrong game forum. D: Refer to the following DragonPals forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...06-Dragon-Pals.
              Last edited by Reverie; 09-12-2014, 02:37 PM.

Comment

yes i made it back in without changing address i just kept trying refresh on browsers chrome still wouldnt finally back with ie scared to refresh or dc though lol

Comment

same here i changed my ip address too but still didn't work! R2 may have some problems with server hosts! please R2 fix this it's in all servers!

Comment

wow i thought it was from my isp, but when i saw this thread, i think the problem is from the server
                    A NOOB PLAYER

Comment

well lasted about an hour and a half had to refresh and locked out again

Comment

the problem is only from R2 i just tried playing CS on joy**** and it worked and loaded really good but not on R2games why? idk but i know the problem is from R2games

Comment

got back in but lots on 64 dc and had issues with log in today ive seen in wc

Comment

S41, having problems most of the day with lag and connection failed cleaned all my pc up and so on and still been getting the same, takes a few attempts to get online, other ppl i know are having the same issues.. i know its not my computer or my internet connection when other ppl are having the same issues..

Comment

I cant log onto s14 either. cant be displayed ALL day. im dieing.

Comment

Failed to connect the server

Failed to connect the server
                                how can i fix this?

Comment

Working...
                                X