Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Central StarGlade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central StarGlade

There is a need for GM or a Mod in Central StarGlade ASAP on my server.

I logged my Alt S44Shaddow on to spin all the dragon coins I won in the last event. But i log on to see someone called S11Thommy letting off Firework in here, I sat here for a while watching to count how many he let off as it should of been 25 fireworks, but he has let off 80 of them. As the event is over can R2 please disable the fireworks from that event as I think this would prevent these says players from abusing the event now that it is over.

This is just getting stupid now, please disable the fireworks or close out central stargalde all together, so when we as players log onto our alts it sends us straight to StarGlade.

Thank you for your time

S44Shaddow

i too was doing that, lol. plus i got a 3min video of the action....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hTf...YmI6gXFhT3716A

i also sent a pm to a mod in game, so something should be done, hopefully. unless said mod cant or wont or doesnt do anything about it. id post the whisper here but i dont want to out the mods in game toon
    Last edited by tbtppopone; 09-14-2014, 12:27 PM.
    (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
    server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
    "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

This issue has been reported.

Comment

http://puu.sh/byV7U.jpg

"Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

http://puu.sh/byY2G.jpg
          now there are two of them doing it (s58)farmtown is the second one

Comment

Well i dont see the problem, i mean you cant buy fireworks anymore so he probably bought them and never used them or something like that if you could buy then yes we would have a problem...

Comment

Originally posted by FateAverruncus View Post
              Well i dont see the problem, i mean you cant buy fireworks anymore so he probably bought them and never used them or something like that if you could buy then yes we would have a problem...
              That is the issue, duh.
              7 days x 5 fireworks is only 35, not as stated above, 80.
              If the topic starter counted right, then it must be some kind of hack.

Comment

oh and by the way, if you watched the video, you would see that he opens WAY more than the event allowed. 61 in the video alone.
                Last edited by el_mismisimo; 09-14-2014, 03:19 PM.

Comment

3.5 hrs later and he is still letting off fireworks.
                  another video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE9F...ature=youtu.be
                  this one is longer... but if he holds to 20 per minute, then he lets off 200 in this one.

Comment

its a mallmmo bot kill him we hate mallmmo

Comment

lets just say he started at 1 pm, 10 mins before apo first started the thread, its been 4 hrs and in both videos he lets off 20 fireworks per min. 4 hrs is 240 mins at 20 fireworks per min thats 4800 fireworks. he obviously let off a **** ton, enough to level 4 times. why hasnt anything been done yet???

Comment

If any more abusers are spotted, please report their IGN and screenshots here. The team will be looking into banning all those who've taken part in the glitching.

Comment

well fireworks still can be bought from the shop o.o
                          CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by pronoob View Post
                            These fireworks are not sold in the Fate Shop; only the packs are.
                            Last edited by Reverie; 09-15-2014, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pronoob View Post
                              The fireworks sold in the shop, under the Love tab, can't be used for that event to obtain packs. They can only be used in the Wedding Chapel. Someone made that mistake on my server and found out the hard way that they didn't work.
                              (J2)Starlet, 150 Eidolon Full Blood Priest
                              (J2)Demonik Guild Master

To be a star you must shine your own light, follow your own path and not be afraid of the darkness, for that is when stars shine brightest.

Be careful who you trust. The devil was once an angel.

Comment

Working...
                              X