Clear All

• How Long i will wait for my Crystal

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	194.6 KB
ID:	1757001

i have screen shot here..

If this was your first translation, it'll take up to 24 hours for your goods to be delivered. If this was not your first purchase (or it was and it's been over the 24-hour time period), you my file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Include your order number and the GMs will follow-up on your transaction.

Comment

sir/mam this is not my 1st transaction.....

check this please. and fix
      case # is 184929

Comment

Your ticket has been forwarded.

Comment

sir/mam can i ask something.. why i need to pay the order i cancel 4months ago.. Beside i don`t get there product thats why i cancel it.. Is that Fair R2?

And Now i order 19.99$ or 2,000crystal you freeze it.. because you like me to pay that order i cancel 4months ago..
          you want i paid that 4,99$ for nothing to get my latest order.. how fair are you..

this issue is going big.. because for unfair .. 19.99$ completed vs 4.99$ cancel.. if you want truly fix this just get my account to be normal.. so i can more. then dedac 4,99$ or 500 crystal from my latest order. i think that fair enough . beside you think i need to pay that 4,99$ 4months ago...so go just dedac it not full my account or order get freeze...
          Last edited by zxzONEzxz; 09-20-2014, 11:59 PM.

Comment

You will need to discuss your issue in the content of your ticket. Issues pertaining to individualized transactions are not and cannot be resolved on the forum, as it is not under a moderator's jurisdiction.

Comment

Working...
            X