Stuck in loading page help!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in loading page help!!!

when i log in i waited for a long time i try to clear cache and cookies and try another browser but still stuck plzz fix this plzz

Thread moved to General Support.

There are several other things you can try to see if it resolves your loading issue: closing any unnecessary windows/tabs, restarting your device/Internet source, using wired connection instead of wifi, using a proxy, and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address.

Comment

i have the same problem.. then ihave tried all u mention above yet nothing works

Comment

And which server are you attempting to access?

Comment

server 3 kaymo..i tried other server still the same but when i tried to load other games such as SOH which is similar to CS just to find if my browser has a problem.. SOH loads properly.. so ..can you help me? thanks ...
          Last edited by crabbypatty; 09-20-2014, 10:49 AM.

Comment

I have just tested S3 and there does not appear to be any problems with the server itself. I was able to successfully login (as displayed below with the server timestamp) and there are other players online as well. I highly suggest trying all the listed resolutions, namely using a proxy and/or manually changing your DNS.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2014-09-20 at 10.40.24 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	586.7 KB
ID:	1694783

Comment

>.< This is just not helpful.

Check the game page using an external provider (e.g. downorme.com) and maybe someday they will realize that it is a problem their server admin could solve...
              Keep in mind rev, most of the players with loading screens or 502 errors don't even come to the forum anymore because the support is always the same. But waiting for 2 hours to go back to playing is not solving the real problem causing it in the first place.
              Last edited by TheRaspberry; 09-21-2014, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X