this is really getting anoying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is really getting anoying

for over a month an idiot is pm spamming me for items.. like most mortal beggers ingame that doesn't wanna work for it.. but since 3 days ago he has a new hobby.. TRYING to buy a char.. everytime i see it i ss it and send ticket.. i even mention the date #14

for some who doesn't know it.. and don't mather because they pm multiple chars at same time.. here is a example.. Never sell yoru char.. Never try to buy char.. because it's illegal #14Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter_102 Sep. 28 16.41.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	1757916Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter_103 Sep. 29 15.52.jpg
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	1757917Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter_104 Sep. 30 10.27.jpg
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	1757918

and this one is send 5min after he posted in local chat Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter_105 Sep. 30 10.35.jpg
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	1757919

and they look like normal players.. scion.. with reasonable items or whatever Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter_106 Sep. 30 10.41.jpg
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	1757921

but this one made me [upset]..
    Last edited by Reverie; 09-30-2014, 06:04 AM. Reason: Replaced censor.
    Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
    Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
    Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
    Pets: A Lot!!
    Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
    Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
    Wings: Divine Wings
    Weapon: Immortal Aug
    Pixie: Celestial Stage
    Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
    Be Happy..Never give up..

If you would provide your ticket number, I can forward it along. In the meantime, placing this one toon on ignore might relieve some of your frustrations.

Comment

i made a ticket and R2 Frannie is busy with it.. this is just for helping new players. because appaerently a lot of them don't know buying a char is forbidden.. earlier today i talked with a new player, and he fell out of the sky so i made it a public topic on wordchat.. where me and other max lvl eido's talked with the newer players...

This is for those that aren't in our server but get the info when they are scrolling trough the forum..

(we do need more players ^^)
      Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
      Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
      Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
      Pets: A Lot!!
      Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
      Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
      Wings: Divine Wings
      Weapon: Immortal Aug
      Pixie: Celestial Stage
      Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
      Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

For general information purposes some quotes from the terms of service:

"You acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership or other property interests in any account stored or hosted in an R2Games system, including without limitation any R2Games account or our Games account, and you further agree that all rights in and to such accounts are and shall forever be owned by and inure to the benefit of R2Games"

"R2Games does not recognize the transfer of our Games accounts or R2Games accounts. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any account, and any such attempt shall be null and void. R2Games owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that contained in the Game. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the Game, or any other attributes associated with any account.
        R2Games does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the Game, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the "real world" of anything that contained or originates in the Game. Accordingly, you may not sell in-game items or currency for "real" money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the Game."

Basically this means that your account does not belong to you, it belongs to R2 games. And you do not have the right to buy, sell, trade, gift, or share the account that is in your possession with any other person.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Working...
        X