Clear All

• Stuck in loading page help!!!

i need Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	1758014to wait 15-20min so that i can play because imm stuck in loading

Thread moved to General Support.

There are several things you can try to see if it fixes your loading issue: clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, closing any unnecessary windows/tabs, restarting your browser session, using different browsers, restarting your device/Internet source, using wired connection instead of wifi, using a proxy, and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address.

Comment

mine is not 20mins stucked up in loading but its been half day.. it just simply stuck up until now.. cant play ..baby so sad

Comment

Your problem is most likely caused by a slow internet which is caused by to many programs running or to many webpages open. Or alternatively is caused by a slow modem. You can try closing all other browser pages and refresh the loading screen to see if that helps. Also see if any programs are running in the background, to do this go to the Task Bar located at the far bottom of your screen and choose Task Manager, from there choose processes, go down the CPU bar and look for programs with a high CPU usage.

If it is a slow modem issue you unplug your modem hold the power button in for 10 seconds and plug it back in, turn computer off and back on and it should run more smoothly. Failing that change your DNS to 8.8.8.8 which is Googles DNS. To do that right click your connection icon in the Taskbar, choose Open Network and Sharing Center, right click the connection you use on the next screen and choose propperties. Now choose IPV4 settings and choose use DNS settings and add 8.8.8.8. Then click okay and try reloading.

Comment

Working...
        X