Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recently purchased crystals, DID NOT RECEIVE first time payment rewards and xtals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently purchased crystals, DID NOT RECEIVE first time payment rewards and xtals

Hello,

I recently just purchased my crystals and did not receive the crystals as well as first time payment. Need assistance, thank you.

First purchases may take up to 24 hours before goods are delivered. If it's been over 24 hours since the completion of your ticket, you may file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Include your order number and the GMs will follow-up on the status of your transaction.

Comment

hey im having trouble with paying it says payment cant be made by credit/debit card

Comment

Originally posted by R296581385 View Post
        hey im having trouble with paying it says payment cant be made by credit/debit card
        If you are having issues with a transaction, you may either try an alternate form of payment during checkout or file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Briefly explain that you are encountering problems upon checkout, attach a screenshot if applicable, and the GMs will take a look around to see what's causing the problem.

Comment

well its annoying cause I topped up not even 2 minutes before hand I tried with bigger sum first time but didn't work so wnet with smaller amount and it worked tried again and got the cant be paid with not even 2 minutes later

Comment

The quick back-to-back attempted transactions may be the reason for your current issues. In this case, you should file a ticket.

Comment

I did how long does it usually take for a response if I may ask?

Comment

Give the team 24 hours to respond; once your wait time has surpassed that timeframe, you may post your ticket number on the forum and request that it be forwarded. Any active moderator will push your ticket through to hopefully get your case addressed sooner than later.

Comment

all right ty for your help

Comment

Working...
                  X