504 Gateway timeout error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 504 Gateway timeout error

Started getting this error on my loading page 15 mins ago...before that game was working all fine. Is it just me or anyone else getting this error as well?
    (S57)Windscar

mine too :/
    IGN : hamiro
    SERVER : [S54] Netheren Realm
    CLASS : Mage
    GUILD : BlackStar

Comment

Please indicate the server(s) you both are attempting to access. I will test them to see if I encounter similar issues.

Comment

mine started working again....problem lasted around 25 mins....it was not working for my alts in other servers as well...now it fine
        (S57)Windscar

Comment

I see; time does usually fix errors like these. However, if this were to reoccur and it does not resolve itself in a timely manner, simply indicate the server(s) you are experiencing this problem with. Upon testing and confirming the error, I will forward it to the appropriate team members to get the error addressed a little sooner. Happy gaming.~
          Last edited by Reverie; 10-13-2014, 07:01 AM.

Comment

"time does usually fix errors" hahahaha. That was a good one. We know time cannot fix the cause of the errors...but hey, a system administrator could do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              I see; time does usually fix errors like these. However, if this were to reoccur and it does not resolve itself in a timely manner, simply indicate the server(s) you are experiencing this problem with. Upon testing and confirming the error, I will forward it to the appropriate team members to get the error addressed a little sooner. Happy gaming.~
              It had happened around the time #25 of my first post in S57 and S55....though i did notice that while my other previously logged in alts were working fine but it showed errors when i attempted to open other alts in new tabs. later i reset my browser n couldnt log any in #28 ....when i came back to post reply to this the problem was gone already. guess time heals #25
              (S57)Windscar

Comment

Working...
              X