Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GM ! What happened my (S3)Oppa17 was gone ? what's happening on this game ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM ! What happened my (S3)Oppa17 was gone ? what's happening on this game ?

what happened ? it was deleted by Shankz >.< pls help me to get my deleted account back ! pls!

Thread moved to a General Support.

This is one of the reasons why we do not advise sharing your account with others. With that said, you may file your inquiry via ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Provide your character information, any applicable screenshots, and briefly explain the situation. The GMs will review your case from there and decide on whether or not toon restoration is a reasonable solution.

Comment

GM! how about in my case i accidentally deleted my character HardCore09 can you please help to get my deleted account back. I'm begging you GM! please help me.

Comment

As previously stated, you will need to file a ticket. The GMs will consider the conditions of your case and proceed at their own discretion.
        Last edited by Reverie; 10-22-2014, 11:10 PM.

Comment

GM! How long before my character will retrieve.?

Comment

You will need to discuss your issue in the content of your ticket. Other than ticket-forwarding alone, the forum cannot provide you with any more assistance with your personal case.

Comment

GM! can you please help me. I really need your help. I have an alt their is someone who knows my character info so now this person who knows it she/she change my pass. so now i cant open my alt. and this is also my problem i forgot my email on this character. this is my alts information:
              Server: S52
              Character: Sonarita
              Level: 108
              Plane: Eidolon
              Class: Ranger

Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	1701206
              Last edited by mndz123; 11-10-2014, 08:30 AM. Reason: Thier is no attachment
              Winterfrost Legacy
              [S1]Llynport
              Cutie
              Level: 56
              VIP2
              Power: 343k

Blade Hunter
              [S40]Shadow Hold
              Queens_Angel
              Level:145
              BR:1.7M

:o:D:)

Comment

The information you've provided doesn't actually prove you are the account's owner. Needless to say, you will need to file your claims via ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. The GMs will ask a few details from you to confirm that you are in fact the owner of the account. If everything matches, they will help you get things sorted out.

Comment

Thanks GM

GM give me some Guide lines on how can i get my Ticket #?
                  Last edited by Reverie; 11-10-2014, 11:44 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
                  Winterfrost Legacy
                  [S1]Llynport
                  Cutie
                  Level: 56
                  VIP2
                  Power: 343k

Blade Hunter
                  [S40]Shadow Hold
                  Queens_Angel
                  Level:145
                  BR:1.7M

:o:D:)

Comment

An automated e-mail should have been sent to the e-mail you used to create your ticket. You will be able to locate the ticket number in that e-mail.

Comment

Just lock the thread Reverie if they keep asking the same questions.
                      R2 member since 2012

Currently on Heroes Evolved Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Edotensai View Post
                        Just lock the thread Reverie if they keep asking the same questions.
                        Different players encounter the similar issues at different times. They ask questions that have already been asked because they seek assistance personalize for their issue, so locking a thread for such a reason is neither an effective nor professional way of handling issues in the community. If a moderator feels a thread is no longer appropriate, we will close it at our own discretion, thank you.
                        Last edited by Reverie; 11-10-2014, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X