GMs please check this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMs please check this

Will the Beastlord Pet Skill Books ever get released? Need to know this so I'll know wether to delete Charm or not, since if those will get released then Charm will be waste on Burning Angel.. >_>
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Charm won't be a waste. I have charm on my BA too and I think it's great if you play around with the follow button.
    My BA has charm II and I can silencce my enemy for 11 seconds straight. o.o

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
      Charm won't be a waste. I have charm on my BA too and I think it's great if you play around with the follow button.
      My BA has charm II and I can silencce my enemy for 11 seconds straight. o.o
      Thought about that too, but maybe that'd be too big damage loss as a Priest..
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

why i can't revive when i'm die at exelorn hollows?? im not lagging the chat is going on but can't revive even i manage to click revive in town many times. it happened to me not just once or twice but trice. so i had no choice but to relog. R2 please fix this. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ashimoru View Post
          why i can't revive when i'm die at exelorn hollows?? im not lagging the chat is going on but can't revive even i manage to click revive in town many times. it happened to me not just once or twice but trice. so i had no choice but to relog. R2 please fix this. thanks
          Most likely either you are having delay similar to Sengolia or it's another issue. However take a screenshot next time and check your Task Manager for the CPU Usage and Memory Usage.
          Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
          Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
          -Kind Regards V
          -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Working...
          X