No announcement yet.

Rebirth Expedition - ladder quest derp.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebirth Expedition - ladder quest derp.

Hai, so today I did ladder as usual, and had a ladder quest as usual, got to level 56, as usual..
    but my quest wasn't completed.

I'm a priest, so I don't do any killing after floor 31, and I was indeed always on the floor when there were mobs.
    Just wondering if there are certain specifics for these quests to actually get completed, even though.. I did it, technically.
    Last edited by adrimid; 10-16-2012, 03:30 PM.
    Ign: (S44)Euthanize
    Guild: (J1)Philippines
    Level: 150 Eidolon
    Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
    I'm annoying.
    ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

You do have to be on the floor before the mobs die to get credit for the ladder quests, and I've seen no issues with quest completion when I saw all members on the floor before the mobs died. It's important that your party makes sure all members are on the floor before they start attacking mobs for everyone to complete the quests.

If it happens again, I suggest you file a ticket.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Rebirth Expedition - Ladder Quest Lvl 56, never got that ladder quest only Lvl 35, Lvl 40 and Lvl 45.
      IGN:
      Level: 140
      Class: Int Rogue
      Plane: Mortal
      Server: (S1)Aurora Point

Comment

There's no quest for Level 56 Ladder. He just stated what floor his Ladder party got up to. In order to complete the Rebirth Eidolon Quests you need to be present on the floor when your party kills the mobs required.
        Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
        Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
        -Kind Regards V
        -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Working...
        X