Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you tried clearing browser's history, cache and cookies or using a different browser? Kindly provide also your server.

Comment

i tried it all sir. im shakethat from ethernal sanctum a top1 contender at level and honor so please help me here

Comment

aquatic crypt sent a ticket for my main

Comment

same here... T T

Comment

[S38] Shrine of Ariel and (s15)Aquatic Crypt are working properly. Please try referring to the other possible fixes in this guide http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....oading-screens

Comment

i have done everything please fix this i have many things to catch up on

Comment

(S46) glacial planes... thanks in advance...

Comment

did everything already inluding the one you posted i dont have any internet issues since i can surf any sites perfectly aside from urs..dont know what to do anymore wasted 3 hrs of delete refresh restart and ww8888888888888.........

Comment

GM i cant also log in my account by facebook after the maintenance

Comment

Working...
                    X