Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

BUG: Ladder quests and Rebirth Quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUG: Ladder quests and Rebirth Quests

Little bug. If you have a Rebirth Quest same lvl as Ladder quests (35, 45, etc) and you turn in the ladder quest, the Rebirth shows again as incomplete.

The quests are both based on mob kill counts, so if you turn in one quest, the mob kill count goes back to 0. It's just like all other quests that involve mob kill counts.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      The quests are both based on mob kill counts, so if you turn in one quest, the mob kill count goes back to 0. It's just like all other quests that involve mob kill counts.
      So umm what are we supposed to do in situation where we have ladder mob Rebirth Pack Quest and wanna also get the Lvl 35 Ladder Pack.. >.>
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

The rebirth quest for 45 requires you kill 3 ogres, the ladder quest requires you kill 1, there is a total of 4 ogres on 45. The rebirth quest for 35 requires you kill 1 skeleton, the ladder quest requires you kill 1, there is a total of 2 skeletons on 35. Should be fine as if you have 2 quests to kill 200 of something and you kill 400 then you can turn in both.

Comment

Originally posted by Narwhal4 View Post
          The rebirth quest for 45 requires you kill 3 ogres, the ladder quest requires you kill 1, there is a total of 4 ogres on 45. The rebirth quest for 35 requires you kill 1 skeleton, the ladder quest requires you kill 1, there is a total of 2 skeletons on 35. Should be fine as if you have 2 quests to kill 200 of something and you kill 400 then you can turn in both.
          Should but isnt. It reseted my kill turning in ladder, couldnt turn in rebirth.

Comment

Did you move up to 35 in time to see both die? I had the lvl 35 rebirth quest too and turned in both, kills only count if you're on the lvl when it happens

Comment

Working...
            X