mount fusing question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mount fusing question

if i fuse my white griffen into my gryphon would the fused stats stay if i were to forge the hellwing or would they disappear?

The Gryphon itself disappears when you morph a Hellwing, so yes - the mount and its fused stats would disappear.

Comment

I dont want to open another topic so il ask here, so how many fuses can u do i mean i seen gen 5 pet's but the best i have seen its a gen 2 mount so my question is u can go uponly to gen 2?

Also another question wen u use mount food dose it increase only base stats or also the stats from the fuse? Like +hp in base and also + hp in fuse stats so u get doubke bonus ?? or something like that

Comment

Gen 2 is the highest fusion level for mounts, and when you use mount food, it only applies to the base stats.

Comment

So for a gen 2 u would need like what 4 mounts?

Comment

Originally posted by FateAverruncus View Post
            So for a gen 2 u would need like what 4 mounts?
            That is correct.

Comment

question,, can you fuse shop mounts too? imean, can a shop mount be a main mount and then the submount can it also be a shopmount?

InGameName: Erwin
              Class: Knight
              PlaneAndLevel: Scion 87

"CommonSense is not really COMMON"

Comment

Originally posted by harold_ishaan View Post
                question,, can you fuse shop mounts too? imean, can a shop mount be a main mount and then the submount can it also be a shopmount?
                Although not advised, shop mounts can be fused.

Comment

If you are planning to go for one of the last forms of mount, its probably best not to rush with the fuse because you will need 15 mount conversion stones and 33 mount fusion orbs per click when you trying to fuse.If you are playing on newer server mount fusion orbs will probably be little harder to get since you can't get them from yellow packs in IOB anymore. Generation 2 is max generation you can get and yes you can fuse any mount in game. Once the fuse is successful 40% stats of your secondary mount will be transferred to your main mount. You will need 4 mounts for generation 2 mount. Mounts must be same generation to be able to fuse them.

Here's an example (getting generation 2 Super Kyubi) since it's best in game mount currently.

Step 1: Level 20 Super Kyubi (main mount, not necessarily need to be level 20 because you can always level it after) + Another level 20 Super Kyubi (best to get to max level for max stat transfer), After successful fuse you will have Gen 1 Super Kyubi

Step 2: Level 20 Super Kyubi (best to be level 20 for max stats transfer) + ANY mount it can be turtle, level doesn't matter either (because the fused stats of your secondary gen 1 mount don't transfer to your main gen 1 mount when you fusing for gen 2, not sure if that's a glitch or it's supposed to be like that), after successful fuse you will have another gen 1 mount.

Step 3: Your main generation 1 Super Kyubi + Your second generation 1 Super kyubi , after succesful fuse you will have Generation 2 Super Kyubi.

Hope that's not too confusing and it helps you plan ahead and save you some resources, because when I was fusing I wasted a lot of gmuts on getting 4th fox and a lot of PCs on feeding it, when I only needed 3 foxes level 20 + any other mount.

Comment

Working...
                  X