trove event fails hard.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trove event fails hard.

this event u made perm fails hard... to do massive pvp inside the area and crappy rewards u get at end..
    do to my opinion level 50+ shouldnt even enter the event cuz all high level will just spam aoes and your just dead 1 hit.

cost of repairs pluse health orbs after death isnt worth the time to get to end.

for me i lost about 500k on orb just on first map alone with all aoe spam. then got to map where u had to get the S buff or w/e that is cost me another 300k in health orb just trying get the buff which i never got so i just left after enter sg repairs cost me about 7g.. from all deaths.. and then u spend xp to get the keys really... can u not get anymore more ****** then this i mean what the hell... 2m xp for 2 or 3 keys?? get the **** outta here.
    and for drops is bound teeka eggs and whips and 1 afk card is about best thing u can get as drop..

and at end all u get from s chest is 2 shining gem 2 gold honor badges 2 puc 2 e wings 2 soul shard...

to me not well worth the time and effort inot this event.
    Last edited by dragonpain90; 10-18-2012, 08:32 PM.

is a premium sengolia, lose 10g upon entering, lose another 10g+ upon leaving for repair
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

rofl its doesnt sound very entising put like that...ill know for myself in about an hour
      Nellah - lvl 11x Eidolon - Ranger ( Nature, mostly )
      Server : Starglade(S10)
      ~Art - you can express emotions through words and gestures , but I'd rather draw you a picture ~

Comment

not bad rewards, for 10g, hope it doesn't take 1hr and i will be there naked since its GRB orgy type.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
          and i will be there naked
          naked events #28 #28
          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Totally agreed, this event really does suck, 10g for entrance...then another 25+g of repairs..wow......repairs? seriously? Should make it just like seng........were there isn't any repairs and have balancers. The "can obtain cash shop items" sound really tempting however it is just not worth all this gold and exp we have to spend.
            Crystal Saga
            Server: Whisperwind Beach
            IGN: hei
            Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
            Guild: Nightmare
            Honor: Emperor

Wartune
            Server: Tauren Camp
            IGN: Izaya
            Lvl: 45+ Archer
            Guild: Mayhem
            Honor: Elite Warrior