seriously .. ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seriously .. ?

so ive been playikng this game for over a year . Lately i get this FB error that on and off keeps me from loging on for extended periods of time . Sinc ei cant log in into my mains account, i tried sending a ticket from alt account... and went everything is filled up and rdy to go , i press send and it says to correct the info i sent in, but it comes back blank has it was right before i sent the darn ticket

So idk hopefully a GM sees this or i can get my ticket to go through but here it goes ( what i wrote in the ticket )

My main acc is bound to FB . Its been telling me for days on and off that there is an error and simply cant log in . Im tired of this **** and i just would like to get a regular account, either bound to my FB email or jsut a username - pass . Idk anything but fb connect . This is rly impacting my gaming experience and its not getting any better .

ps: about this trove place, make parties allowed, ull get a lot lot lot less complaints

---------------

yeah i felt entitled to complain about trove too =P and im not some low lvl that never cashed, im still having issues . So yah .

never the less . Ill cross my fingers.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=account+guide

Tried this?
    Ign: (S44)Euthanize
    Guild: (J1)Philippines
    Level: 150 Eidolon
    Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
    I'm annoying.
    ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

mmm although i go through forums often enough, or so i thought, i never saw this

also, btw, im one of thse people who tell others off when they post about obvious stuff they cant get resolved, so now im part of them *laughs at self*

Comment

Working...
      X