Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

My character's been deleted yet again..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My character's been deleted yet again..

I don't know why, but it's happened before, and I'm getting a little confused now. Is it because I don't come on this game as much or something? Er, my character's name was Penthesilea, Server is [S22] Tyria Village.
    Hiya~!

Thread moved to General Support.

First, make sure you are logged into the correct account and attempting to access the original server of which your room was created on. There's also a chance that your toon was deleted as per our automatic deletion policy, which states:
    1. Level ≤ 7 characters that haven't been online for more than 6 days.
    2. Level ≤ 20 characters that haven't been online for more than two weeks (14 days).

If you are a VIP member or if you have a Crystal in your inventory, your character will not be deleted.

If your toon did not fall under our terms for automatic deletion, there's also a possibility that your toon was deleted by your pilot (if you had one, and might I add that sharing accounts is against our ToS). If none of the previous points apply to your case, you may file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Briefly explain that you cannot locate your character, provide an IGN, and the GMs will look into things from there to see what has happened.

Comment

Thank you ^^
      Hiya~!

Comment

Working...
      X