Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend Stuck HUGE problem!!!! R2 please rectify

My friend (S7)moonraze

Has experienced a problem she changed her yahoo acc on her facebook. When she logs into her fb its a new acc which has prevented her accsesing her account moonraze luckily she contacted through annother account but cant post on forum so she asked me to. Is it possible to do anything about this

Please reply

Thanks
    Last edited by tajmahal62; 10-23-2012, 10:06 AM.
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

It's most likely because her game account is linked to the email address, so changing the email address is giving her a brand new account. Have her try logging into the cs.r2games.com directly. She can use the Lost Password option to get a password to go along with her previous facebook email address. Then she should be able to use the old facebook email address with the new password on the main site, instead of through facebook.

If she wants to or needs to change the email associated with the account once she's able to log in, she will need to send in a ticket.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

OK thanks so much
      User:Patrick2675
      Class:Mage
      Guild:thenemy
      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Working...
      X