Contribution Pack's!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contribution Pack's!!!!

Hello guys in the contribution pack the one u get with contribution point's it say's u can get lvl 1 pet book skill's and whell of fate items but dose anyone ever got one?

Wheel of Fate (7 days) is very rare and awesome offhand piece: [i^bh901s^i|29q1ukkf-t2-wj8] (copy to CS chat)

And books do not exist i think, never got one.
    CrystalSanctuary

Comment

There have been players who've been lucky enough to obtain the Wheel of Fate, however only once in a blue moon as it is a rare piece. As for the level 1 books, I'm pretty sure they do not exist. I'm not sure why it's even listed in the pack.
      Last edited by Reverie; 11-24-2014, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChesePie View Post
        Hello guys in the contribution pack the one u get with contribution point's it say's u can get lvl 1 pet book skill's and whell of fate items but dose anyone ever got one?
        once upon a time contrib packs did give lvl 1 pet skill books, but it was in the first couple months of the game being out (over 3 years ago), and haven't gotten one since. so they probably got yanked out for some reason.
        The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Working...
        X