Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I leave the Sacrificial Gallery?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I leave the Sacrificial Gallery?

Hi all.

I tried all NPC's, but I press "Leave" in dialog and nothing happens. What should I do to leave into other location?

use ur tp scroll, if dont have 1 go to shop and buy 1 with coupons, u can also walk ur way out of there

Comment

Thanks. But what do you mean "walk your way out"?
      Last edited by Golyana; 10-21-2012, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Oh, tp scroll costs only 1 coupon. So I just bought it.

Comment

Sacrificial Gallery is a map with 9 platforms each with 4 portals. To walk through the Gallery, you need to get to the top center platform and then choose the top portal. To go back toward town, you'll want to choose the bottom left platform and the bottom portal.

Each portal takes you to the adjacent platform. If you walk through the portals on the edge of the map, you'll end up on the opposite platform on the opposite side of the map. Keep an eye on your map so you don't get lost.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Sacrificial Gallery is a map with 9 platforms each with 4 portals. To walk through the Gallery, you need to get to the top center platform and then choose the top portal. To go back toward town, you'll want to choose the bottom left platform and the bottom portal.

Each portal takes you to the adjacent platform. If you walk through the portals on the edge of the map, you'll end up on the opposite platform on the opposite side of the map. Keep an eye on your map so you don't get lost.
            Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X