VIP renewal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP renewal

has been auto renewal on VIP, but recently the last time it expired,it cant renew anymore and its been 3 weeks already, any one can solve my problem? or any GM out there? i can't file a ticket becoz ialready forgot my log-in password. tnx in advance
    Last edited by Matanglawin; 12-06-2014, 01:05 PM.

Thread moved to General Support.

What do you mean you "forgot your log-in password"?

Comment

on filing a ticket, there's another password,can you help me on renewing my VIP again?
      Last edited by Matanglawin; 12-06-2014, 01:32 PM.

Comment

The only thing you should need to check your ticket is the ticket's ID/case number as well as the e-mail address you used to create the ticket.

Comment

i havent file a ticket about VIP renewal,could you help me activate my VIP again?

Comment

Then you should proceed to file a ticket to get your issue sorted out. That's what the ticket system is there for.

Comment

its ok, i thought you could help me, filing a ticket would take months for a result.IF my VIP cant activate, well maybe i wil get use of it

Comment

I'm not quite sure where you're filing your tickets, but they certainly do not takes "months" if it's a simple matter. If your tickets haven't received a response in a considerable amount of time, you can always choose to be proactive and request your ticket be forwarded by any online moderator.

Comment

already filed a ticket, hope to get a response and result ticket case # 229848

Comment

Your ticket has been forwarded.

Comment

i pay for VIP but Dont get ???

How LONG NEED WAIT FOR VIP ???
                      Last edited by Reverie; 12-07-2014, 08:55 AM. Reason: Posts merged / removed censors.

Comment

Originally posted by acme92 View Post
                        i pay for VIP but Dont get ???

How LONG NEED WAIT FOR VIP ???
                        If your transaction was successfully completed, your VIP should be activated within 24 hours. Otherwise, you will need to file a ticket and have it manually activated.

Comment

Working...
                        X