Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Unable to make new account.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to make new account.

I have had this problem ever since the new class came out.
    I wanted to make a fresh new account for my beastmaster class, but everytime I tried it gave me error.
    When will this be fixed exactly? In ten years? -.-

No one else seems to be reporting this problem; must be a you thing.~
    Last edited by Reverie; 12-07-2014, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Reverie plea, before you start smart mouthing you should actually read the post. He wants to make a new ACCOUNT, not a new CHARACTER.

I think the case here is that you have made so many accounts that it doesn't let you make any more, but just use proxy and you can create more characters.
      Last edited by Reverie; 12-07-2014, 01:40 PM. Reason: :3

Comment

Oh, I read the post in its entirety, however this particular poster/alt has a history of smart-mouthing the forum, so likewise, they will be receiving a less-than-srs approach from me.

The attached screenshot is a brand new account that I happened to successfully make just for the sake of this thread, so yes, this is exactly what they're inquiring about. From the looks of it, this poster/alt has a total of 6 accounts, and I personally know players with more accounts than that, so account limitation is certainly not the case.
        Last edited by Reverie; 12-07-2014, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Please don't speak about things you don't know, I've personally received the same error of being unable to create any more accounts, so atleast research the issue instead of giving false information.

Comment

And do point out where this "false information" is provided in my posts? Your claim was that said poster/alt has far too many accounts, therefore our platform has blocked them from creating more accounts. I'm sure you're aware of how popularized alts are, and that there are many players with more than just 6 accounts who have had no issues creating brand new accounts. So no, your claim of having too many accounts is disproved -- please don't speak of things you do not know.

With that said, the issue is an isolated problem rooted from users accessing our platform from Northern Europe, that conclusion I personally ascertained (you're very welcome), and it will be forwarded (you're also welcome) to the techs. And if you would actually consider being helpful, you may provide a screenshot of the error for my report. Cheers.~
            Last edited by Reverie; 12-08-2014, 01:22 AM.

Comment

This is why no one likes you, reverie and I don't see you as a moderator.
              And also, no use continuing hiding your character ingame as everyone knows who you are already ^.^

And thank you qwerZy for that tip, didn't think about using proxy but I don't think that makes any difference. I tried making a account when I was visiting a friend and it still didn't work.
              Maybe if I tried with a US ip? Not that I think that would make any difference either as I have people from the US who have had the same issue -.-

Comment

Still no screenshot for this weeks old thread, Isarenya? You must be so eager to get this sorted out. :3

Comment

Originally posted by CeresThePirate View Post
                  I have had this problem ever since the new class came out.
                  I wanted to make a fresh new account for my beastmaster class, but everytime I tried it gave me error.
                  When will this be fixed exactly? In ten years? -.-
                  use hotspotshield and activate the hotspot shield it changes ip. that way u get to create new account. since R2 limitted the accounts creation
                  Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                  Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                  Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                  Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                  -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                  -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                  -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
                    use hotspotshield and activate the hotspot shield it changes ip. that way u get to create new account. since R2 limitted the accounts creation
                    ^
                    Maybe one day Reverie will realize it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by qwer7y View Post
                      ^
                      Maybe one day Reverie will realize it as well.
                      Why, there is certainly a limit, to making two new accounts a day, so until you realize this, I guess you and Isarenya both will just have to settle with using other means to mask your Northern Euro-IP address (where the issue is coming from).~
                      Last edited by Reverie; 12-18-2014, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Since this thread has gotten more and more hostile, I will be closing this thread. Please be respectful when speaking to other players and moderators. Thank You.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Working...
                        X