Unable to upload avatar image in account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to upload avatar image in account

When I attempt to upload an image from my computer I get "error" and the address that is used in the pathname box is x:\fakepath\.... and when I type the location: C:\Users\Christopher\Pictures\Downloaded Albums\104574911277939700411\Scouts 2011\Eagle-Scout-Badge-256x300... I get "error" as well.

Please define "error". Also By law, you need to have a way that we can email you. Your canned support options make this impossible.

Allow me post what it says right below the choose file button:

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

If you're picture is actually 256 x 300 pixels, then its much too big to be used as an avatar. You'll need to resize it down to where it'll fit in the size limitations.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

My size is 4.00kb and less than 80 pixels and I get same error.

Comment

Working...
      X