Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Facebook 'Like' Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook 'Like' Problem

I don't know if it's a bug or some mishap, so I'm posting it here.
    The 'I Can Has Bear' Quest (Optional) asks that I like Crystal Saga's facebook page in-game to earn a free crystal to receive a pet bear.
    However, I did and it's been over 30 minutes. I tried to reset my cache and cookies + all history. Though, it still hasn't work. Help?

The quest needs to be turned in to the Quartermaster, I believe. Is the quest ready to be turned in? If it's not, go to the facebook page and unlike it. Then come back and use the ingame Like button to like the page again.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I did, but it still hasn't gave me the crystal/

Comment

Is the issue with the Boxing Bear itself or have you successfully received the pet?

Comment

like/unlike multiply times usially solves the problem
          CrystalSanctuary

Comment

u need to have the same e-mail attached to your fb and cs acc in order to complete the quest
            Game:Crystal Saga
            Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
            Class: Mage
            Plane:Eidolon
            Lv:160+
            Guild: The Spartans
            Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
            Honor: Emperor
            Tenets: maxed

Comment

Originally posted by afwazaq View Post
              u need to have the same e-mail attached to your fb and cs acc in order to complete the quest
              This is actually not correct. Players can still obtain their Boxing Bear without having identical e-mails for both accounts.

Comment

Working...
              X