Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

GM help my account cant log in now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM help my account cant log in now

Hello GM my account was cant log in now i dunno know why? my password was wrong but not what i can do ? here my username and character name USER sad_12 characyer name (S10)rowella hope you help me about this problem

Please head over to the mainpage www.cs.r2games.com and click on the "forgot password" feature then enter the registered email address bound to R2games
    account then click submit. A link to reset your password will be sent to your mailbox.

Comment

the problem is i forgot my email password but i remmber my email T_T

Comment

Recover your email password first.

Comment

yeah but the problem is i for got the password of my email what i supposed to do ?

i can prove im the real owner of that account i can tell what item in there plz help to open it

plz GM alba help me about my problem T_T
          Last edited by VicZar; 12-26-2012, 09:15 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Send us a ticket at [http://www.tickets.r2games.com/].

Comment

plz GM someone always opan my crystalsaga but i allways change it in facebook password i did not give my cs acount and someone hacked my cs acc and im using my facebook acc on crystal saga

Comment

Originally posted by Jayjoven11 View Post
                plz GM someone always opan my crystalsaga but i allways change it in facebook password i did not give my cs acount and someone hacked my cs acc and im using my facebook acc on crystal saga
                Use a ticket lol and send it to r2 explaining your problem. They then would ask you several questions that you need to answer. With the correct answer, they might reset your character lock because you're in an account right now
                I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
                Class Shadow Rogue
                Level 55+
                Plane Mortal (obv.)
                Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

Working...
                X