My Account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Account

Entre a mi cuenta y cuando intente entrar con mi personaje me pedia contraseña. No he puesto ninguna contraseña por lo que quisiera saber como hago para entrar sin esa contraseña

Character locks are usually set by owners of the account, and in some cases, by pilots if you've ever shared your account information (which is also against our ToS for the owner's sake). To have a character lock removed, you will need to file a support ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Briefly explain what has occurred and request the lock be removed. The GMs will require you to confirm a few things to prove you are the owner of the accoint before proceeding to reset the lock.

Comment

Entonces pueden ayudarme con mi problema o no? T_T

Comment

This problem can be easily resolved via the ticket system. As long as the information you provide to the team is accurate, there shouldn't be any issues.

Comment

Podrias explicarme como funciona esto ya que no entiendeo mucho?

Comment

You need to go here: http://support.r2games.com/

In your ticket, explain the situation like you have here. The GMs will then respond, asking you a couple questions to prove you are the owner of the accoint. If everything lines up, the GMs will be the ones to remove the character lock.

Comment

Gracias por todo, ya he enviado los ticket no me han llegado las preguntas, pero sere mas paciente

Comment

Give your ticket a minimum of 48 hours to be responded to. If you've yet to receive a response in that time, you may post your ticket/case number here and any online moderator will forward the ticket to get it addressed sooner than later. Hopefully your issue gets resolved quickly and smoothly so you can return to playing.

Comment

Thank for all

Comment

Quisiera saber si mi caso fue dejado delado o tienen otros mas importante porque a pesar de que me han contestado los mensajes anteriores ya no me lo contestan mas y ni siquiera se aserco al hecho de darme una respuesta clara. Por eso quisiera saber si mi caso quedo cerrado y olvidado asi no habro el e-mail 20 veces al dia esperando respuesta. Aun asi muchas gracias por todo y espero respuesta pronto

Comment

If you would provide your ticket number, I can forward it to the support team to see what's the status on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X