Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I Dont Have Main Quest Even in Available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Dont Have Main Quest Even in Available

How can i fix this bug because i cant do quest i need quest atm even in available i dont have available quest help me

IGN: Jamich
    Server: [S78] Crystal Spire
    Guild: None
    Class: Rouge

Depending on which level your character is currently, you will be required to level up a few before new quests become available -- you will eventually run out of quests should you rely solely on them to gain experience. There are also optional quests readily available in your quest tracker.

Comment

i just hit lvl 59 13min ago after i finish 3 quest i dont have anymore quest

Comment

Please re-read my post thoroughly:
        Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        Depending on which level your character is currently, you will be required to level up a few before new quests become available -- you will eventually run out of quests should you rely solely on them to gain experience. There are also optional quests readily available in your quest tracker.
        Also note that eventually, you will run out of main quests entirely as the set only extends so far. This being the case, events will become your only source of experience. Main quests will however return when you hit level caps.
        Last edited by Reverie; 12-26-2014, 05:03 AM.

Comment

also some quests require open inventory slots to be completed and will not show as "available" if your inventory is full.

Comment

Working...
          X