crystals haven't come yet...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crystals haven't come yet...

made a transaction via paypal on the 30th of december and got the confirmation email from paypal but havent received my crystal yet... anyone know how long it will take?

It should have been delivered by now if your transaction was successfully completed. You can check on the status of your purchase by first accessing the My R2 section of your account and then viewing your Order History -- it will declare the transaction as complete or incomplete. I would also suggest filing a ticket (http://support.r2games.com/) with a brief explanation of the issue, your order number, and screenshots of your transaction from our end as well as from PayPal's.
    Last edited by Reverie; 01-03-2015, 09:12 PM.

Comment

the problem is it says i need to activate my email which i tried but it didnt work when i first made my account and now doesnt seems to allow me to

Comment

sorry Reverie, i misread the email and it says it would take 6-8 days of business to get my order through

Comment

Originally posted by Dvorakx View Post
          sorry Reverie, i misread the email and it says it would take 6-8 days of business to get my order through
          Oh alright. If your crystals aren't delivered in that timeframe, do update this thread and we'll get you all sorted out.

Comment

Working...
          X