Serious Inquiry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious Inquiry

I've had some accounts banned for no reason, and after filing a few tickets and not getting a response for well over a month I was finally told, and i quote "Since you’ve been banned because of your account. then your account will be automatically banned and we are unable to do any help you unlock the account. Moreover, you will have bad history because of your charge back history." Charge back history? there's no history of any charge back on my account(s). Anyway, I'm looking to speak with a manager in the customer service department of this company to resolve my issues and either get a full refund for all of my accounts, or have them all unbanned. Like I said initially, I have already gone through the usual steps by filing a ticket; that option doesn't work for me. If you can assist me it would be greatly appreciated. Pls send me a pm rather than make this scenario public. Thanks.

This may not be what you want to hear, but the ticket system is the only means of players-to-customer service contact. If you hope to fight your case or make any refund requests, it must be made in a ticket.

Comment

Well we're gonna have to find another solution because the ticket system clearly isn't working out. It took me almost 6 weeks to get a reply that doesn't even make sense.

I'll give it one more attempt just for the fun of it. Here's my new ticket number, 249166. Let's get this escalated to someone that speaks fluent English and can help resolve this issue, shall we? Thanks.
      Last edited by Reverie; 01-06-2015, 10:21 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by irunhgs
        I'll give it one more attempt just for the fun of it. Here's my new ticket number, 249166. Let's get this escalated to someone that speaks fluent English and can help resolve this issue, shall we? Thanks.
        Your ticket will be assigned and handled by the team as they see fit. With that said, if your ticket does not receive a response in 24 hours, you may post back here and I will then forward it for you.
        Last edited by Reverie; 01-06-2015, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Would it be unfair for me to ask for you to forward it now, as I've been waiting for several months on a resolution/valid response?

Comment

Originally posted by irunhgs View Post
            Would it be unfair for me to ask for you to forward it now, as I've been waiting for several months on a resolution/valid response?
            The 24-hour wait period is to provide the ticket staff adequate time on assigning the case to which individual (they are not on-duty 24/7 to tend to tickets as they are submitted) as well as to give them time to review said ticket, so please wait until that timeframe has passed.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X