Problem with vip S25

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with vip S25

hi im trying to buy vip but its not working, i bought 500 crystals to see if there was a problem with my card or paypal but it worked , when i try to buy vip it says my payment was actualized but then im not getting vip , tried 3 times already , is there any problem i dont know off ? pls help ty
    Dont play games with someone who plays them better than you.

Originally posted by R21355552 View Post
    hi im trying to buy vip but its not working, i bought 500 crystals to see if there was a problem with my card or paypal but it worked , when i try to buy vip it says my payment was actualized but then im not getting vip , tried 3 times already , is there any problem i dont know off ? pls help ty
    Right now I would not attempt to purchase VIP again, check your bank account to make sure you are not being charged multiple times for this transaction process.
    And as far as figuring out whats wrong with the purchasing of VIP for you please file a ticket Here so the GM's can look into it.
    Last edited by xVinylScratchx; 01-08-2015, 07:25 PM.

Comment

ive already checked my pp account it hasnt been charged ty , anyway i dont remember how to fill in a ticket .where can i do that ? thanks in advance

Comment

There are currently no backend issues with VIP subscriptions. If you are still encountering problems, tickets can be filed here: http://support.r2games.com/
        Last edited by Reverie; 01-08-2015, 07:42 PM.

Comment

ive already checked my pp account it hasnt been charged ty , anyway i dont remember how to fill in a ticket .where can i do that ? thanks in advance
          You can click the link Reverie linked, or click the [Here] in my previous post, or even in my signature.

Comment

i forgot , do i get charged automatically every month ? if yes how do i cancel , ty

Comment

i forgot , do i get charged automatically every month ? if yes how do i cancel , ty
              Yes, VIP charges are recurring. If you would not like to be charged for the following month, you can manually cancel your subscription by accessing the My R2 section of your account, and the proceeding to the VIP tab. You can also submit a ticket to have the team personally cancel your subscription.
              Last edited by Reverie; 01-09-2015, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X