Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

i dont know how but my account just deactivated and i dont know why. and when i activated it it says the email is already in use but when i put a new email the message in the email dont show up can u pls help

[Thread moved to General Support]

Can you clarify what you mean by accoun deactivation? Or possibly attach/PM a screenshot depicting the issue? R2 accounts cannot be deleted/deactivated, but can be unbound from their e-mails should the request have been made in a ticket and fulfilled by the GMs.

Account binding cannot be undone without filing a ticket, so if you are attempting to do so, you will need to file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Otherwise, try logging in with the e-mail that is stated to be currently in use with your password. You can also use the Forgot Password function to retrieve your password to the bound e-mail.
    Last edited by Reverie; 01-09-2015, 04:15 PM.

Comment

email deactivation actually. i dont know why my email has been deactivated in my r2 account. and i put a new email account but when i activated and checked my mail there is no mail. (sorry for bad english)

Comment

problem solved close this thread pls

Comment

Working...
        X