Really?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really?

Yo R2 gm's.i have a problem on how yur doing things.First off is why do ONLY scions get to get pixies?Why not get it as a level requirment like level 50+ or something.Shadowing down on us mortals.Pshhh.Second off is sperion. HOW IS IT THAT WHEN A NEW STAT BOOSTER COMES ALONG ONLY SCIONS AND EDOLONS GET TO USE IT?!?!?!Shadowing down on us mortals.just making easier for highlevels to crush noobs.Nice job.

Pixie is mid-game content and Sperion is late game content so those things aren't suppose to be available to mortals.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Pixie is mid-game content and Sperion is late game content so those things aren't suppose to be available to mortals.
      Spernal and Nargon are by no stretch an easy dungeon even for eidolons let alone some scions. Infact most people in my guild go as a team for these dungeons. As such like memory has said this is because its not ment for you to be going for as a mortal. Why stay mortal, half the point of some of this content is to make you look at the future or your play and not stay a mortal forever. Consider them benefits for those who take the time to strive for their rebirths.
      ~Renegade221 Server 4 Kongregate
      Nature Ranger Eidolon 70
      ~Elite Corps~

Comment

I agree with apoud,im a mortal 5 months now (yeah ik,that sux) but cant say im weak o.o i think mortals should have Pixies and Sperions,i could pretty much kick scions if i had those,i heard they give amazing bonuses specially sperions with good gem combos o.o
        LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Don't be so negative, think of the Sperion and Pixie Systems as motivation to get to scion.
          Crystal Saga
          Server: Whisperwind Beach
          IGN: hei
          Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
          Guild: Nightmare
          Honor: Emperor

Wartune
          Server: Tauren Camp
          IGN: Izaya
          Lvl: 45+ Archer
          Guild: Mayhem
          Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by shinigami_kun View Post
            Don't be so negative, think of the Sperion and Pixie Systems as motivation to get to scion.
            Exactly. Scions and Eidolons had to work hard to get where they are, and get the new available content. Of course mortal is not going to have the same perks, it's a phase behind so to speak, so you work on getting to scion, it's the point of the game. Or do you want everything handed over to you?
            IGN: Sigrun
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
            [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
            Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
            Sigrun
            Mage lvl 38

Comment

ima noob.btw.nowhere near scion for me.and i wont be scion for like another year

Comment

Originally posted by Apoud View Post
                ima noob.btw.nowhere near scion for me.and i wont be scion for like another year
                You gotta earn your things... I can't give you 10d. I can't give you EXP to get you to Eidolon. More importantly, the GM's cannot change the game to the way you want it.

You gotta earn it to deserve it. Besides, what perk would it be to get to Eidolon/Scion? May as well stop cashing for torches, if there isn't any reward for being Scion/Eidolon.

May as well play another game, that gives you a perk if you worked hard.
                Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Unknown Genius

Server: S46
                Username: Katori
                Server: S54
                Username: SlainAgain
                Server: S64
                Username: SlainAgain
                First winner of the Snapshot contest.

Server: (next East PvP)
                Username: (Private. will not be told... yet.)

Waiting for a East PVP server!

Comment

Working...
                X