Help neede by admin please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help neede by admin please

I play on Kong. I need help with a minor issue.

My name is (s3)Mardyyk on the kong servers. I gifted an item to a friend and was paid for said item. The item was supposed to be a Devil costume. Somehow I accidentalyy sent a Vampire Costume pack. My friend still has the Unopened pack in his inventory. He would like to swap this if this can be done. His name is (s4)Naturepower. We are both on the huge unified Kong Server. Please let me know if you can help with this.

Thanks

Please file your issue as a ticket HERE so that it can be easily tracked and processed.

Comment

This will not let me file a ticket because the KONG servers are not listed.

I ran into the Tickets not supporting KONG players issue before... Kong blew me off and said take it up with you. I can't even file a tickey the way you currently file, because the KONG servers are not listed so it will not allow me to add a character.

Comment

Hey mardyyk, the link in my signature is a guide to how to file a ticket for kong users. I also have the same guide posted on kong site. Let me know if you are still having trouble filing a ticket. It is a bit different for us than the average user but still able to be completed. Just requires you to going to kong first.

Good Luck!

I hope they can resolve this
        ~Renegade221 Server 4 Kongregate
        Nature Ranger Eidolon 70
        ~Elite Corps~

Comment

thanks sooooo much renegade

Comment

Working...
          X