My Biggest question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Biggest question

GM may i ask the reason WHY am i been banned since i wasnt able to play the game for about a year because of personal issues. i'm back to play again now but the problem is i was banned and i dont even know the reason. please answer me as soon as possible. thank you

Questions and concerns about banned characters/accounts must be filed through our ticket system here: http://support.r2games.com/

Comment

ok thanks i'll do that.

i already filed the ticket. does the reply from you will be sent through e-mail? (this e-mail account)?
      Last edited by Reverie; 01-18-2015, 12:58 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by R2151898 View Post
        ok thanks i'll do that.

i already filed the ticket. does the reply from you will be sent through e-mail? (this e-mail account)?
        Yes, e-mails are used as a notifier for ticket updates.

Once your case is assigned to a member of our ticket team, you will begin receiving e-mail notifications from R2 whenever a GM has responded to your ticket. Keep your case number handy to check it through the ticket portal; only there can you respond to the GMs.
        Last edited by Reverie; 01-18-2015, 01:03 PM.

Comment

if the e-mail will be sent through this e-mail account i might take some troubleshoot also because i only made this e-mail account for this game, and the worst case scenario i already forgot the info of this account -.-

Comment

Notification e-mails will be sent to the e-mail you used when creating your ticket.

Comment

god -.- forgot the password of the account -.-

Comment

damn bro then time to start fresh LEGGO
                #ThatPvPLyfe

Comment

I also have a question, yesterday (Jan.28,2015) my MATK was 19081 but when I visited my char. this early in the morning, It was only 18100+, like that I was wondering if why my MATK got reduced even if my pixie is activated, buffed by my buff skills (lvl. 4 Heavenly protect., lvl. 5 Circle of Power), my title bonus that I used is the LADDER GLADIATOR which grants me 5% of MATK, buffed by Zodiac buff, and I even checked my gems that has been socketed and the enchantment of my weapon, and all of them where untouched (including my zodiac weapons, and divine soul). I was just wondering if there might be a bug with regards to the calculation of my MATK, becasue it bothers me alot , and I'm definitely sure that something is wrong, I hope you can help me with this problem. Thank You

Comment

In addition, I was playing the Chamber of Fate and when the time that I get killed my zodiac buff got removed even if it has still 4 hours of duration but why is it that my zodiac buff got removed after I got killed, because before, when I play Chamber of Fate my zodiac buff is sill there even if i get killed by other players, I hope you can help me answer my question. That's all thank you

Comment

you can lose your 5 hours zodiac buff in cof if you go through patk/matk boost rooms, where cof gives you its own buff, removing zodiac
                      CrystalSanctuary

Comment

I'm confused

Why when I log in does it say my account is bound and ask me to log in with my e-mail?

Comment

Originally posted by Fatemaster View Post
                          Why when I log in does it say my account is bound and ask me to log in with my e-mail?
                          When an account is bound, it means it is attached to an e-mail address. This is one of the ways players secure their accounts. You must use the bound e-mail address with its corresponding password in order to login.

Comment

Working...
                          X