Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Maybe help from a GM..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe help from a GM..

Hello. I was hoping and curious as to if maybe you could help me out with an issue. I have sent in a tickit 8 days ago and have not gotten any straight replys. I keep getting emails saying they will contact the people or something. I had asked reverie to forward my request for a reply and he has done so twice now but to no effect. I am curious as to if my tickit is even cared for... If you can somehow do more tham forward my tickit and actually get me a respose itd be much appreciated. Thanks for your time. The case number is 256073.
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

I can see what I can do to get you sorted out, but I will need to know what the issue is. I looked through your history, but I didn't find anything to help me figure it out.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I messeged you. But last time a mod helped it didnt really help haha why i was asking for a game master. But am thankful nonetheless ^.^
      💎Crystal Saga💎
      ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
      ☆Death Tank
      ☆PvP King at your service
      ☆Class:Knight
      Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
      — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Working...
      X