Earth Soul Orb Scroll???????????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earth Soul Orb Scroll???????????

Earth Soul Orb Scroll its says on the Sperion NPC can be got in the Spernal reealm or was that just a come on for those of us that can afford the 1k to open a box and randomly receive it?
    Crystal Saga
    Server: Kraken Beach (S33)
    IGN: (S33)ShadowAxle1
    Class: Mage(Hybrid)
    Guild: SoulOfRuins just another noob :P
    Plane/Level: Eidolon/122
    Pet Of Choice: Burning Angel Gen 3 :D Level of pet:126 :D

Eternal Saga
    Server: S35
    Class: Worrier
    ​

You obtain the scroll from a Virtuoso Pack that randomly drop in Nargon Realm. This pack costs 1000 crystals to open and gives you a chance for 500 or 1000 earth soul orbs or a scroll. If you are lucky enough to get the scroll, you can exchange it at the Sperion Master. There is no other way to get the scroll.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ok ty for clearing that up and you need to change the discription on the Sperion NPC seeings how it is a bald face lie that they drop in Spernal Ruins

Click image for larger version

Name:	**.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	1662090
      Last edited by ShadowAxle1; 10-29-2012, 09:26 AM.
      Crystal Saga

Eternal Saga
      ​

Comment

I didn't notice it said that till now. I've passed this along so hopefully it can be verified as a potential drop or the description changed. Thanks
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ok ty and Please post an update so that the players are aware if it is accurate or if it was a mis-tell on the Dev's part
          Crystal Saga

Eternal Saga
          ​

Comment

Oh yeah, we couldnt have that could we, imagine giving away 10,000 orbs to our players...omg then we couldnt make money from the poor suckers who spend cash in our game

Comment

Originally posted by chainsawcarver View Post
              Oh yeah, we couldnt have that could we, imagine giving away 10,000 orbs to our players...omg then we couldnt make money from the poor suckers who spend cash in our game
              usually if make a suggestion it gets considered more if they are in a nicer manner. honestly no offense i'm a mostly non cash player. same boat. would <3 R2 if could open that pack w out xtal
              Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 10-29-2012, 04:59 PM.

Comment

It'd be nice if it could actually drop.

Obviously it'd have to be a VERY rare drop, rarer than DCs in regular dungeons, so that it'd end up as a lovely surprise for whoever is lucky enough to get it.
                (S14)Squintina
                LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

You really think R2 would have it that we could get 10,000 orbs though? they will change that to 100 orb and need 100 crystal to open it, no way would they be generous enough to let us get 10k orbs from one pack.

Comment

Originally posted by chainsawcarver View Post
                    You really think R2 would have it that we could get 10,000 orbs though? they will change that to 100 orb and need 100 crystal to open it, no way would they be generous enough to let us get 10k orbs from one pack.
                    never hurts to ask for a event where could exchange it by some means for the orig amt w out xtal, even if it had a limit of once or twice during the event think it'd be cool. not that i'm promising anything. but they have brought out gmut event and perma pet extravaganza etc etc per player requests an many other things per player request before, avg cost of a hellwing is like 500-1k+$ if you get gmut packs or buy ewing packs then sell/trade Ewings to gmut in game. since gmut pack is 80, ewing is 200. say 25-100 ppl atleast each on most servers have gotten hellwing or other awesome mounts from those events. thats 25,000$-100,000$ per server almost they let slide free. +the changes to fragarach system done by player request to make it more manageable and also more powerful. would say they are being pretty generous...
                    get some friends together an think of some least semi nifty quest or something to unlock it n post suggestion! i'll +1 it &i'm sure other players too long as the concept is decent

Comment

i fully support that idea

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                      never hurts to ask for a event where could exchange it by some means for the orig amt w out xtal, even if it had a limit of once or twice during the event think it'd be cool. not that i'm promising anything. but they have brought out gmut event and perma pet extravaganza etc etc per player requests an many other things per player request before, avg cost of a hellwing is like 500-1k+$ if you get gmut packs or buy ewing packs then sell/trade Ewings to gmut in game. since gmut pack is 80, ewing is 200. say 25-100 ppl atleast each on most servers have gotten hellwing or other awesome mounts from those events. thats 25,000$-100,000$ per server almost they let slide free. +the changes to fragarach system done by player request to make it more manageable and also more powerful. would say they are being pretty generous...
                      get some friends together an think of some least semi nifty quest or something to unlock it n post suggestion! i'll +1 it &i'm sure other players too long as the concept is decent
                      Crystal Saga

Eternal Saga
                      ​

Comment

actually i got the scroll, and i have 10,000 eso.. saving till i get to scion.. =)

Comment

Working...
                        X