Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

glitch bug on priest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glitch bug on priest

switching frag weapon i dont have screen shot but u can use 2 frag weapon to test it every change u made adds 9k on your hp fix it pls

Known bug, they never fixed it.
    They seem to like the priest passive since they allow the bug, allow it in blessed bath, allow in in survival, allow it in tamalan :P

Dont think that they gonna fix it at all.

Comment

that sucks they should put all class a glitch ,

Comment

All classes except knight has glitches lol

Comment

It'll be interesting to see will among the other things this glitch ever get fixed
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by nubheals View Post
            All classes except knight has glitches lol
            Ranger glitch got fixed. What glitch is there for mages? xD

Comment

i'm currently sitting here switching between fragarach IV &V +CEW and other weapons on my priest lv 60. the only health i'm getting is from the weapons bonus's. it adjusts your current health to what your health would be with the weapon when switching. it doesn't keep giving you extra and more - or let you keep the bonus when you switch back to a different weapon= it reverts your health to the amount before equipping frag-or in a battle case what it would be after being smacked then having health go down=would go to amount that it would be without fragarach +being smacked. i've tried going in dungeons testing this out. letting a boss beat me to death over an over and over. trying to see where this supposed bug is. plainly switching between the two or more different weapons that give health bonus's +endurance bonus isn't giving the effect described here. or my priest wouldn't be dying in dungeon or when i pk myself. what i believe your talking about is a culmination of priest skills. like angels blessing and such. if they were to switch to a new max health right before the regen every 10 seconds triggers they would get a minor boost to their auto regen ability.someone with 100k-200k health with a 10% regen ability every 10 seconds would be roughly 9-20k hp recovery.
              those don't sound like bugs. besides the mention about priest passives in certain events.
              i honestly use weapon switch as a mage. its not a bug if you want to use slayer set to run fast an catch up to your enemy then switch to fragarach for power.
              as well as tested this till blue in the face on priest. switching in battle an stuff like your guys are talking lags the game hardcore especially when you put the two weapons on two diff hotkeys for each one for extra switching or just one hotkey each. and isn't doing what you guys/gals are saying even when my skills for regen kick in. my health isn't just filling up over an over
              Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 10-30-2012, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Nevermind.
                Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                  The mentioned glitch actually exists, there are just some requirements what you need for it to work. (Not gonna say those here since then people could go abuse it, but I can pm it if some r2 staff actually really cares)
                  not even an employee of R2 &workin on it to send them the info about it<i care&so do they if is a issue. if have details pm me them or send them in a ticket plz

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                    Known bug, they never fixed it.
                    They seem to like the priest passive since they allow the bug, allow it in blessed bath, allow in in survival, allow it in tamalan :P

Dont think that they gonna fix it at all.

Priests being able to use passive skill (Angels Blessing) in these areas is not a glitch. All classes use their passive skills in these places too they just aren't healing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Mdturner00 View Post
                      Priests being able to use passive skill (Angels Blessing) in these areas is not a glitch. All classes use their passive skills in these places too they just aren't healing skills.
                      Thats not true. I cant purge negative buffs in survival or tamalan as a rogue.
                      And its not a bug of the CEW weapon .. its a fragarach bug. Just look at the bug report board and you will see which of the fragarachs you need to glitch.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                        Thats not true. I cant purge negative buffs in survival or tamalan as a rogue.
                        And its not a bug of the CEW weapon .. its a fragarach bug. Just look at the bug report board and you will see which of the fragarachs you need to glitch.
                        i said i'm currently using 2 different fragarachs to test it. i have earthen 1 &2 , &superior 4&5. +the CEW and others.
                        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....a-Weapon/page2
                        ^that thread you talking about? responded same thing on that one when tested it out to figure it out. no one responded back
                        they said max frag and "something else". if it only works on max frag to other stuff. i'll turn my superior+5 to the +7 an try again in a bit. but if it again only does what its intended as i described before. then its not a bug. an its not really giving a super regen.

Comment

im not blind to see that im not damaging a scion priest with low stats , im a eidelon knight and cant even make the life of priest into half *** is that? that priest im telling is just 4 hits to me before , the stats of priest never change so why cant i kill that? work on it r2

Comment

Working...
                          X