Page not found!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page not found!

how do i resolve this, seem like my browser doesnt like the crystal saga anymore it wont load the page and even say page not found..

how do i solve this..im tired asking Mr. google -.-
    Pls help..thx
    Hater Make me Famous so "hush"
    Server :Blackrock George
    IGN :Vo7a
    Class : Rouge
    Lvl : 150 Eidolon
    Guild :Zulaiha [BeMine]
    Wings: Extreme Demon Lord
    Pets : Emperor Demon

The Love Never End , So? Be Mineeee (^.^)

Have you tried clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files and seeing if you can access our site from other browsers?

Comment

seriously i did everything..its says page not found (24)..
      even trying to go forum i need to use hotspot shield with alot of ads pop-up zzz..

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      Have you tried clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files and seeing if you can access our site from other browsers?
      well i did adware cleaning to remove those annoying "unisales" extension without uncheck anything..
      does it affect my connection to cs webpage? or the announcement made by storm tht forum changes thing..im totally confused now..
      Last edited by Reverie; 02-04-2015, 09:19 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
      Hater Make me Famous so "hush"
      Server :Blackrock George
      IGN :Vo7a
      Class : Rouge
      Lvl : 150 Eidolon
      Guild :Zulaiha [BeMine]
      Wings: Extreme Demon Lord
      Pets : Emperor Demon

The Love Never End , So? Be Mineeee (^.^)

Comment

The changes Storm made to the forum should not have resulted in any prolonged issues. However, since you are able to access our site using a proxy, it may be a (temporary) issue with your IP address not communicating with our host. This being the possible case, you can try manually changing your IP address and/or DNS. The following guide provides some useful steps in doing so: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....S-Login-issues.

Comment

Working...
        X