This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM Please read IMPORTANT

I got message by (S3)GM2 and was threatened to be "band" i will include a screenshot =) please get back to me To confirm this is a real gm, He is level 1 with no items on.Click image for larger version

Name:	GM2.png
Views:	1
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	1733289 TY for your time.
    Level ~ Edilon 63
    IGn ~ (s1)Jackiexx
    Guild ~SS
    Position ~ Nobody
    You dont like me :(? OH thats right Get the Eff over it.

Bite me.

Simply Dont care what you have to say:)

hek..hek..hek..
    jackiexxx whose that guy using GM name? kill them!
    wat a nob player..
    GMs banned all that fake GM id plzzz..permanent banned plzz..(that should teach them not to used the name of the GMs )
    -=[ W3LC0M3 T0 TH3 DARKSID3 ]=-
    CrystalSaga
    • Server:[S1] Aurora Point
    • IGN: CLASSIFIED
    • Guild: Unknown
    • Level: Noob No Longer
    • Type: Bloody Priest

Wartune
    • Server:[S56] Downtown Forest
    • IGN: CLASSIFIED
    • Guild: Unknown
    • Level: 12
    • Type: Mage

------------------------------------

Guide :
    1) FlasH Player Crash ! UrgHHHhh!!!

Comment

No GM ever threats starting with "shut up" or "band" lol.
      Anyhow to easily identify a GM ask them to appear at your location. They don't need cords for that, or the instance you're on. They can get to you simply by requesting them to (if they have time for that ofc).
      A real GM can and usually does this to show the blue letters "GM" in front of his name or in this case in front of the server indicator.
      PS: as far as I've seen, GM's have 0 honor yet are leveld up a bit. For everyone else it's impossible to level without getting at least some honor from the quests. So a leveled toon with honor claiming to be GM, usually isn't one.
      Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
      IGN: Smurfs16
      Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
      [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Originally posted by Stame View Post
        I got message by (S3)GM2 and was threatened to be "band" i will include a screenshot =) please get back to me To confirm this is a real gm, He is level 1 with no items on.[ATTACH=CONFIG]27207[/ATTACH] TY for your time.
        That is a fake GM and I am on it.

Comment

GM Scammer (S40)GM007 BEWARE!

Rene, I just got threats of banning today from another "fake GM". Click image for larger version

Name:	REPORT THIS CHARACTER (GM Scamming) 1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	764.9 KB
ID:	1662229Click image for larger version

Name:	REPORT THIS CHARACTER (GM Scamming) 2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	790.8 KB
ID:	1662230
          I have attached the 2 screenshots of the conversation with them. They went by the handle (S40)GM007
          Please take the necessary actions to ban the player and their account from the servers, thanks very much.
          Sincerely,
          (S40)StormChef
          Rinulka Peninsula, Lv 71 Scion Priest, VIP in good standing
          Last edited by StormYoda; 11-03-2012, 09:12 PM. Reason: Making High Priority

Comment

I made a high priority, new thread relating to my issues, and the fact that I cannot submit trouble tickets into r2 games via their ticketing system @ http://tickets.r2games.com

PLEASE INVESTIGATE immediately! Thanks so very much....the thread is HERE: forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?36556-Need-GM-Help-quot-Ticket-Denied-Error-403-quot-message-in-Ticketing-System-(Can-t-Submit-Tix)&p=274746#post274746

Comment

Working...
            X