When did R2 start charging an international FEE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did R2 start charging an international FEE

Can someone please tell me when did R2 decided to charge an international fee on xtals now??????? I cashed a lot in the game and was charged international fees are you kidding me here!!!!!! Do us the favor and put a GAME CARD back into the system!!!! It is ridiculous that we have to NOW pay and international FEE on a US SERVER!!!!!! without EVEN letting us know we will be charged a international FEE!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by luigihunter00; 02-18-2015, 01:30 PM.
    S42MxMood03
    Guild-SoulofRuins
    Married:S36Krayzie
    Life too short to live with regrets

An announcement containing the new EU VAT policy was posted last month. You can read over the information here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-EU-VAT-Update

Comment

Ok!! where is the United States of American on the list because I could not find it?
      S42MxMood03
      Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

If you read the thread, you would've realized that the tax applies to players from European states only.

Comment

Yes I know this but I was charged an international fee and I don't live in the Europe so what to do now cause I am sure I am not the only one charged my husband was as well and I'm sure other players!
          S42MxMood03
          Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

This is the first I'm personally hearing of any additional charges applied towards purchases of non-European players. I'm going to suggest filing your inquiry via ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Make sure you include a screenshot depicting that you were charged an international fee and you yourself are not accessing our platform from Europe.

Meanwhile, I'll ask around to see if there's an explanation as to why you may be getting charged said fee.
            Last edited by Reverie; 02-18-2015, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Can you show us a screenshot where these 'International Fee's' are being charged?
              I am unaware of such fee's maybe its something because of the payment methode you selected.

There is the EU Vat, but somehow i doubt you're talking about that.
              The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
              Please think twice about your posts!
              [img]http://images.tfdlite.com/tarttitle.jpg[/img]

Comment

its not only europe only im from east , there 2 times tax more here i bought xtal its change the price i can show u the receipt lol the price getting more higher then before its ridiculous...

there the summary where the price rlly change..
                Click image for larger version

Name:	mol point 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	1708592
                Last edited by Reverie; 02-18-2015, 09:06 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
                Hater Make me Famous so "hush"
                Server :Blackrock George
                IGN :Vo7a
                Class : Rouge
                Lvl : 150 Eidolon
                Guild :Zulaiha [BeMine]
                Wings: Extreme Demon Lord
                Pets : Emperor Demon

The Love Never End , So? Be Mineeee (^.^)

Comment

Here it is
                  Last edited by luigihunter00; 02-18-2015, 09:31 PM.
                  S42MxMood03
                  Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

The screenshots needed for review are of the checkout window from R2's end displaying that there is an additional fee, not from the payment provider. Unless it clearly displays additional fees are being added to your purchase upon checking out on R2's end, any fees are most likely from your payment provider.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                      The screenshots needed for review are of the checkout window from R2's end displaying that there is an additional fee, not from the payment provider. Unless it clearly displays additional fees are being added to your purchase upon checking out on R2's end, any fees are most likely from your payment provider.
                      Rev I been cashing for years and never been charged and international fee ever!! I will contact my bank provider and if they advise me that it was R2 who authorized then I will bring this back UP!!! I have never been charged a fee before and I have the same provider for over 10 years and cashed in this game for 3 years off and on but I will check with them and if they say it was R2 then u will now thank you have a god day!
                      S42MxMood03
                      Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

Luigi, could you got to store.r2games.com
                        and fill it all in as if you are going to make a transaction and make a screenshot of the summary before hitting confirm?
                        The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
                        Please think twice about your posts!
                        [img]http://images.tfdlite.com/tarttitle.jpg[/img]

Comment

For example:

Name:	Screenshot 2015-02-19 at 6.23.15 AM.png
Size:	298.5 KB
ID:	1708607

If R2 charged an additional fee, it would be displayed as so (fee identified by the green arrows):

Name:	IMG_2879.JPG
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	1708608

Comment

im from east and this showed me..

Name:	zzzzz.jpg
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	1708664
                            Hater Make me Famous so "hush"
                            Server :Blackrock George
                            IGN :Vo7a
                            Class : Rouge
                            Lvl : 150 Eidolon
                            Guild :Zulaiha [BeMine]
                            Wings: Extreme Demon Lord
                            Pets : Emperor Demon

The Love Never End , So? Be Mineeee (^.^)

Comment

Convenience fees are charged by MOL, not R2. If you click on "What's this?", it will display what that additional charge is for.

Comment

Working...
                              X