X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in conecting to sever

GM...,pliss help me in this trouble...
    i can't conect to server after emergcy maintence
    my internet conection is good but why i can't play cs??
    Click image for larger version

Name:	stuck.png
Views:	1
Size:	262.9 KB
ID:	1766548

[Post moved to General Support]

Infinity loading does usually resolve itself within a minute. However if it does not, you can try the following fixes that usually do the trick: clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, restarting your browser session, using different browsers, closing any unnecessary tabs/windows, restarting your device/Internet source, using wired connection instead of wifi, using a proxy, and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      [Post moved to General Support]

Infinity loading does usually resolve itself within a minute. However if it does not, you can try the following fixes that usually do the trick: clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, restarting your browser session, using different browsers, closing any unnecessary tabs/windows, restarting your device/Internet source, using wired connection instead of wifi, using a proxy, and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address.

i already try it..but it same too not work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
      i think cs server have trouble with my ISP,,,bcoz i can open n play lunaria strory and broken realm,,but i still can't open crystal saga

Comment

Are you try on internet explorer? I have problem connect with IE . I download Chrome and it work fine

(Sorry about bad English)

Comment

You can also try uninstalling/reinstalling your browser(s). Also make sure that your Flash is up-to-date.

Comment

Working...
          X