DC issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC issues

is there somethig going in with server or what? My toons keep dcing continuously on all browsers and same happening to many others too. Also got alot "failed to connect server"
    Virus scans and updates are all on and cleared cache so cant be that causing it, also internet is good.

Usually if something like such was actively happening, we'd get an onset of complaints and reports regarding so. As we have not received any such reports via ticket nor forum (other than this thread), it may be an issue from your end rather than our's. If you'd like, you may provide your server and I will log a toon and see if it disconnects should I leave it online for several hours.

Comment

its failed to connect to the server atm (s13)blackrock george..
      Hater Make me Famous so "hush"
      Server :Blackrock George
      IGN :Vo7a
      Class : Rouge
      Lvl : 150 Eidolon
      Guild :Zulaiha [BeMine]
      Wings: Extreme Demon Lord
      Pets : Emperor Demon

The Love Never End , So? Be Mineeee (^.^)

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        Usually if something like such was actively happening, we'd get an onset of complaints and reports regarding so. As we have not received any such reports via ticket nor forum (other than this thread), it may be an issue from your end rather than our's. If you'd like, you may provide your server and I will log a toon and see if it disconnects should I leave it online for several hours.
        server is s20

Comment

it happens 2 alot of people it just randomly disconnects when ur doing stuff mostly

Convoy

3VS3

Dungeons

World Bossesss

Loversdash

and other stuff i get it all time but meh only happens during convoy for me
          IGN DjTamzinDnB
          Games Broken Realm & Eternal saga
          BR Broken Realm come play and see
          BR Eternal Saga same as above come play and see :)

Level Broken Realm max cap 80
          Level Eternal Saga work in progress 78+
          and the rest like pets, mounts and wings blah de blah if your really that interested come play and see? :)

good luck and have fun gaming :)

Comment

Originally posted by zulaiha View Post
            There does not appear to be any issues with S13's login at this moment in time, nor have we received any number of alerts regarding such. If you are still having trouble logging in, you can try any of the following to see if it corrects your problem: clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, restarting your browser session, using different browsers, closing any unnecessary tabs/windows, restarting your device/Internet source, using wired connection instead of wifi, using a proxy, and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address.

Originally posted by pt123456 View Post
            server is s20
            I'll take a look into the server to see if I personally encounter frequent disconnections.

Originally posted by DjTamzinDnB View Post
            it happens 2 alot of people it just randomly disconnects when ur doing stuff mostly

Convoy

3VS3

Dungeons

World Bossesss

Loversdash

and other stuff i get it all time but meh only happens during convoy for me
            I can't say I'm familiar with what "convoy", "3VS3", or "loversdash" is. Are you referring to the correct game (Crystal Saga)?
            Last edited by Reverie; 02-21-2015, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zulaiha View Post
              S13 same for me

Comment

Failed to connect to S13, as well.

Comment

s32 and s13 here failed to connecct
                  ign stegzy
                  guild ftw
                  pets to many

Comment

I will check S13.

Comment

Same issue with (S41) Server 68 as well.

Comment

I have reported S13, S17, S26, S32, S37, S41, S49, and S61 login failure. The team should be addressing it shortly.

Originally posted by LadyBecky View Post
                        Server 68 as well.
                        I have tested S68 and there doesn't seem to be an issue with that particular server.
                        Last edited by Reverie; 02-23-2015, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

S26 have the same problem failed to connect server

Comment

Originally posted by luisitomarianojr@yahoo.com View Post
                              S26 have the same problem failed to connect server
                              S26 has already been included in the report, as stated in my previous post.
                              I have reported S13, S17, S26, S32, S37, S41, S49, and S61 login failure. The team should be addressing it shortly.

Comment

Working...
                              X