Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Random Teleport from KD to Ladder Lv24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Teleport from KD to Ladder Lv24

This happened in both attempts I tried to enter Chancellor's room. I got randomly teleported to Ladder Lv24, with all mobs invisible, Afk mode not targeting them. On the first try I died and teleported back to KD but I got stuck on loading screen so had to refresh so I don't know whether I'd be able to enter Chancellor's room but I doubt it since the same random teleport occurred on a different attempt. I had cleared cache earlier today and I doubt it's a cache issue since it's about where the server zones me to.

And no for those who wonder, I can't interact with the ladder npc, neither can collect any rewards.

Click image for larger version

Name:	KD to Ladder 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	653.7 KB
ID:	1733315

Let me try this one. Is it KD normal, hard or nightmare?

Date and time did you experience this?

Comment

It's normal

Comment

Good bug find. The more we find/report the better & faster the game is/plays.
        Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
        Level: 130
        Class: Rogue
        Plane: Eidolon
        Honor: Emperor
        Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
        Guild: Rebels
        Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Hey, just wanted to update that after some hours~ I tried KD again and this time it went fine and got to the Chancellor instead of Ladder ^_^ I didn't do anything unusual in the mean time. Except for handing in some quests and dropping/adding items to inventory so it's hard to guess what caused it in the first hand.

Well, except for one weird minor display issue. Notice the name tag well above toon's head. It returned to normal once I teleported out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fixed.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	344.7 KB
ID:	1662221

Comment

Originally posted by lessac View Post
            Hey, just wanted to update that after some hours~ I tried KD again and this time it went fine and got to the Chancellor instead of Ladder ^_^ I didn't do anything unusual in the mean time. Except for handing in some quests and dropping/adding items to inventory so it's hard to guess what caused it in the first hand.

Well, except for one weird minor display issue. Notice the name tag well above toon's head. It returned to normal once I teleported out.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27369[/ATTACH]
            Yeah, that bug happens. You have a Pheonix on right now, so CS thinks you have it on, so the name's height didn't change. It's a common bug, try resting and see if the name goes back to normal. Might take a few tries.
            Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Unknown Genius

Server: S46
            Username: Katori
            Server: S54
            Username: SlainAgain
            Server: S64
            Username: SlainAgain
            First winner of the Snapshot contest.

Server: (next East PvP)
            Username: (Private. will not be told... yet.)

Waiting for a East PVP server!

Comment

Originally posted by Katori View Post
              Yeah, that bug happens. You have a Pheonix on right now, so CS thinks you have it on, so the name's height didn't change. It's a common bug, try resting and see if the name goes back to normal. Might take a few tries.
              Never had a Phoenix (or Hellwing for that matter zzz...) *sniff* Thanks for the explanation, Slain.

Comment

Working...
              X