Pet Exp Pearl bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Exp Pearl bug

Okay,, I think i found a bug or something..... I bought 38 pet exp pearls but only 25 of them worked,the other 13 were blank..It happened to me twice and first thought it was'nt a bug but now I think it is,,,I thought I can get it back or exp would be given to the pet after reloging so I reloged but it was'nt given back to me nor exp had been given to my pet,,, Help Please !!!!!

P.S Please help r2 !!!!!

Pets can only be 5 level above you.
    If you are level 30 then your pet can be max lvl 35.

You can still use the pet exp pearl but they cant get exp due to that restriction.
    However, they should make an error window and disallow using pet exp pearls when your pet cant get exp.

Comment

I see,,,,, but why even at least 1 pet exp pearl had'nt been used to my pet even if my pet won't level up with just 1 pet exp pearl .......

And I agree that they should put warnings and disallow us to use Pet Exp Pearls on our pets 5 lvls above us cos sometimes players forget that pets should only be 5lvls above.......

P.S Should I put this into the suggestions & feedbacks column ???

Comment

Originally posted by Xx_Killer_man_xX View Post
        I see,,,,, but why even at least 1 pet exp pearl had'nt been used to my pet even if my pet won't level up with just 1 pet exp pearl .......

And I agree that they should put warnings and disallow us to use Pet Exp Pearls on our pets 5 lvls above us cos sometimes players forget that pets should only be 5lvls above.......

P.S Should I put this into the suggestions & feedbacks column ???
        You could try, but trust me it would be worthless, the devs don't give a **** what community thinks.
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
          You could try, but trust me it would be worthless, the devs don't give a **** what community thinks.
          I already tried,, look my first post,, 13 pet exp pearl was put to waste...

Comment

Working...
          X