Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

why can't i log in to CS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why can't i log in to CS?

help please, i changed my account nickname from R######## to Misconduct then a note appeared possible account termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained gold... what does this mean? my account has been banned? if so, why? i use quests for leveling and i got my gold in doing the delivery quest in VIP mode so why is it illegal?

Don't worry, it says that for everyone at the top of the page.
    â™”
    Vampire Prince
    • Server: Aurora Point
    • Character: Alexmancerx
    • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
    • Level: Eidolon 120
    • Guild: TheWanted
    • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

i see so why can't i log in to play? when i press my server it goes to the char select page then when i select my character, it would load up until 75% and it stops.

is the server in maintenance? the server s58?
      Last edited by Misconduct; 11-03-2012, 11:05 PM.

Comment

i can log in my alternate account but i can't log in my main account... i just changed my nickname.... please help me...

* i can log in to my character in my old server with the same account but not my character in s58....
        * i created a new character in the same account in server s58, the character was successfully logged in, my main character can't... what should i do?
        Last edited by Misconduct; 11-03-2012, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X