farm buged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• farm buged

i plant gold 1h seed in farm now it won't let me harvest.
    Character: DevilJin
    Server: [S15] Shrine of Sakaiya
    pls help G.M miss my gold farm.

Change your timezone, GMT+5 worked for me. Change your computer timezone, apply, go in game clear cache log off log back in. Should work.
    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

Comment

thnx for help

Comment

Farm is bugged....stuck in level 43 farm and the tree of ancient reset ain't giving any experience.Please help
        FREEDOM IS THE RIGHT OF ALL SENTIENT BEINGS

Comment

This just happened. I was able to harvest my tree, energize and harvest my crops but then it popped up with a "your tree is ready to harvest" while in city mode and I went back and it shows one lone gold plant ready to harvest, however it won't let me harvest. My fiance tells me he can't harvest his own plants or anyone elses right now.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

You probably have a Hero lvl 43. Your farm cannot be higher level than your hero. Your farm xp will stay maxed out until your hero level up. That means: when your hero will be lvl 44, your farm will start back getting XP. Hope it helped
            Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
            Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
            Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
            Weak warrior

Comment

No, Big, I do not have a hero level 43. I'm level 38, my farm is 31.. so there goes that theory. And to top it off... I had harvested already.. should only have pumpkins left. It's now also showing a lot of ready to harvest icons on people that have nothing to harvest and not because attempts are done, btw.. I have most of my attempts left, it just reset for goodness's sake while I was napping. I should have only three pumpkins. Instead I have one lone gold seed and three pumpkins and the gold seed is tellling me I can harvest, triggering the system message about my farm being ready. It is a bug when it's two or three more people with same issue. I have already cleared my cookies and cache and rebooted pc after lagging in bloodlands.
              Last edited by Serrin; 11-04-2012, 02:58 AM. Reason: more info

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Working...
              X