VIP using Unipin/Mol Points?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP using Unipin/Mol Points?

I heard that there are another option to buy VIP which with Unipin or MOL Points for Indonesian players. But I didnt see any when I try to click that dreadful 'here', there are only 2 options:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	340.1 KB
ID:	1767783

I tried to file ticket to R2 and apparently you guys talk like a bunch of bots. Repeating same stuff all over again.
    And please for the love of god and all that holy, fix the appearance of ticket history, I can't see anything attached there.

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	1767784

I hope some mods and maybe a passerby GM can help me better than those bots who answer all the ticket.

Thanks.

Apparently I found something that made R2 'Support Elves' talking the same thing all over again like broken record.
    Its because the Mol Points is available in a few countries, except Indonesia, damn logic.

This is what I found when I use my USA IP:

Name:	MOL.PNG
Size:	327.3 KB
ID:	1767785

It is also available in Malaysa, PH, and a few other countries, but not in Indonesia.

Care to explain why?
    Last edited by Reverie; 03-18-2015, 10:16 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Forms of payments may be available according to what is available and approved of by location. In order to successfully recharge/subscribe to VIP, you must use any one of the listed payment options available for your order.

Comment

So in the end the answer is there's no MOL Points/Unipin to subscribe to VIP? Why did you make it available to buy crystal with MOL Points/Uniin but not to subscribe VIP? Doesn't make sense -_-

Comment

Decisions of which forms of payment is available and for what type of purchase is solely up to operations and the company authorizing payment. Inconsistencies could vary for several reasons -- unfortunately the current options available upon checkout is what R2 has decided on. Please use one of the available forms of payment for your purchase.

Comment

Well I cant buy anything with your payment method -_- so annoying. Thanks anyway.

Comment

Update

So I found out that if players in Indonesia want to buy VIP, you can just change the country from Indonesia to Malaysia. And then proceed to place order using your MOL Indonesian Wallet. I got my VIP finally thanks to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Maora View Post
              So I found out that if players in Indonesia want to buy VIP, you can just change the country from Indonesia to Malaysia. And then proceed to place order using your MOL Indonesian Wallet. I got my VIP finally thanks to that.
              That's an interesting workaround. I'll keep that in mind should any of our Indo players seek out VIP-subscription via MOL.

Comment

Working...
              X